- Bug fixed of thumbnail loading.
- Fixed the bug that Some devices may freeze during the saving.
- Notification can be turn off in setting menu.
- Many other bug fixed.
* Top1 in Photography over 11 Countries.
* Top5 in Photography over 37 Countries.
Photo Grid’s simple interface and outstanding menu of pre-designed grids make it the best collage app on the market. – CNET
We love Photo Grid. It can work hand in hand with Instagram to quickly produce beautiful results… and its interface is so intuitive that anyone will be able to master it – PC Advisor
Photo Grid is free and makes sharing pics and collages easy.
Instantly and easily create collages, wallpaper and photo albums.
Edit pictures in our photo lab and share on Instagram and other places with Photo Grid.
This collage maker is incredibly easy to use, try it and see for yourself.
100% free and fully loaded.
#1 photo sharing app for Instagram users. Default mode crops pics to a square. Makes great an amazing instacollage for instagram
* Create a professional collage instantly – incredibly easy
* Variety of layouts for photo grids, wallpapers, photo walls, albums and collages
* Shake to conveniently swap pics or manually select for precision
* Editor allows you to move, swap, rotate, zoom, sketch, etc in the photo lab
* Add text, emoticons and clip art to your photos and collages
* Arrange your collages loosely or in a square (for Instagram), wide rectangle, tall rectangle or just use a single photo
* Share via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, Picasa, Blogger, Tumblr, Google Plus, email, etc
5/5 Stars – Android App Magazine
4/5 Stars – CNET
4/5 Stars – PC Advisor
Top Free Photography Apps – Android Authority
5 Free Must Have Android Apps for Photographers – The Next Web
FAQ and answer
Q: Cant Save or Share?
A: After you click save or share, did you see a msg below that says “Storage card space is insufficient”
thats the reason you cant save.
we only give this msg when your card space is less than 20M
please delete some files like video or music to make more space.
Q: how to make photo in square, so i dont have to crop it.
A: Default mode is square now.
Q: how to move the photo in grid
A: you can drag to move on mainpage now, no need goto edit and click moving button.
Q: too small to upload to instagram?
A: please update your instagram to latest version
Q: Can’t login dropbox, meet ’403 error’ or ‘certificate is invalid’.
A: Please check your phone time setting and make sure it is right.
Q: not all my photo loaded in photogrid
A: please check if these photo in system gallery, our album are sync with system gallery.
A: and you can add album photo manually by click setting button on the folder list page (up right)
Q: How to edit? ( Move, Swap, Rotate, Zoom )
A: Please click “green pencil” icon besides save button on up right of main page.
Q:Where do the collages go when u save them?
A:Saved in \sdcard\Photo Grid
Q:How to send us debug log
A:Click setting on first page and select Email support.
Write a Review