Latest Version: 1.6.1
Updated December 1, 2014
- Update to fix crash on Android 5.0 Lollipop
The addictive mega-hit Temple Run is now out for Android! All your friends are playing it – can you beat their high scores?!
You’ve stolen the cursed idol from the temple, and now you have to run for your life to escape the Evil Demon Monkeys nipping at your heels. Test your reflexes as you race down ancient temple walls and along sheer cliffs. Swipe to turn, jump and slide to avoid obstacles, collect coins and buy power ups, unlock new characters, and see how far you can run!
“In every treasure hunting adventure movie there’s one scene in which the plucky hero finally gets his hands on the treasure but then has to navigate a maze of booby traps in order to get out alive. Temple Run is this scene and nothing else. And it’s amazing.” – SlideToPlay.com
- “Most thrilling and fun running game in a while, possibly ever.” – TheAppera.com
- “A fast and frenzied experience.” – IGN.com
- “Very addicting… definitely a very different running game.” – Appolicious.com
- Voted by TouchArcade Forums as Game of the Week
- One of TouchArcade’s Best Games of the Month
- Over 50 MILLION players worldwide!
Added on May 17, 2012
- Fixed many compatibility issues with Android 4.x ICS devices
- Fixed bug that caused low resolution textures to be used on high DPI devices
- General bug fixes and improvements
Added on June 23, 2012
- Fixed a bug that caused the boost or headstart to run the player off the path sometimes.
- Reduced the amount of memory used by the game and general performance improvements.
Added on June 24, 2012
- Sorry about v1.0.5 folks, looks like there were some stray permissions added by a 3rd party plugin that shouldn’t have been there. We removed them, sorry for the trouble!
Added on August 28, 2012
- New Powerup: PermaWings!
- Ability to disable and enable individual power ups!
- More achievements!
Keep those bug reports coming. We are committed to making Temple Run the best game on Android!
You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep on top of the latest Temple Run news:
Added on September 25, 2012
- We added a bunch of new offers to get free coins
- We fixed a bunch of bugs