Latest Version: 1.12.0
Updated November 15, 2013
- New vehicles: Kiddie Express and Onewheeler
- New level: Roller Coaster
- High score for each vehicle
- Higher resolution gfx for Bill Newton (the driver)
- Fixed engine audio issues with Android 4.3
- Fixed a potential crash that occurred rarely on some devices
One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based driving game ever made! And it’s free!
Meet Newton Bill, the young aspiring uphill racer. He is about to embark on a journey that takes him to where no ride has ever been before. With little respect to the laws of physics, Newton Bill will not rest until he has conquered the highest hills up on the moon!
Face the challenges of unique hill climbing environments with many different cars. Gain bonuses from daring tricks and collect coins to upgrade your car and reach even higher distances. Watch out though – Bill’s stout neck is not what it used to be when he was a kid! And his good old gasoline crematorium will easily run out of fuel.
- Lots of different vehicles with unique upgrades (many different vehicles: bike, truck, jeep, tank, etc.)
- Upgradeable parts include engine, suspension, tires and 4WD
- Numerous stages with levels to reach in each (Countryside, Desert, Arctic and the Moon! +++)
- Share your score with a screenshot with your friends!
- Cool graphics and smooth physics simulation
- Designed to look good on low resolution and high resolution devices (incl. tablets)
- Real turbo sound when you upgrade your engine!
Like us at Facebook and stay tuned with all new games and updates: http://www.facebook.com/Fingersoft
We’d appreciate if you’d report any issues you’re having with the game to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include your device make and model.
Added on January 8, 2013
- Adjustments to tank fuel upgrade
Added on February 23, 2013
- New vehicle: Snow mobile
- 2 new levels: Arctic cave and Forest
- Fixed tank chain track issues if a phone call arrives while playing with the tank
- Fixed tank getting Air Time when cannon touches the ground
Added on August 14, 2013
- New vehicles: Tractor and Dune Buggy
- New levels: Mudpool and Volcano
- Other minor fixes & tunes
Added on August 16, 2013
- Improved performance in mudpool with low-end devices
- Fixed tractor tire being messed up in mudpool if game is put into background
- Fixed coins being negative after earning over 2 billion coins
Added on September 27, 2013
- New vehicle: Hovercraft
- New level. Beach
- Added localization for German, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Japanese and Russian.
Write a Review