Latest Version: Pandora internet radio 4.5.1
Updated September 16, 2013
- Bug fixes and stability enhancements.
- Great music discovery is effortless and free with Pandora. Just start with the name of one of your favorite artists, songs, genres or composers and we’ll do the rest. It’s easy to create personalized stations that play only music you’ll love.
- Tap into an entire world of music, including almost a century of popular recordings – new and old, well known and obscure. Create up to 100 personalized radio stations with your free account.
- Not sure where to start? Create a free account to explore hundreds of music and comedy genre stations.
- Already a Pandora listener? Even easier. Just log in and enjoy the same free radio service. Your Pandora is the same across the web, on your phone, on your TV, and in your car – access your free personalized radio wherever you want to hear great music or comedy.
- Note: Pandora may use large amounts of data and carrier data charges may apply. For best results, we recommend you connect your device to trusted WiFi networks when available.
Older Versions of Pandora internet radio
Pandora internet radio 4.1
Added on December 10, 2012
What’s in this version:
- Added support for all our new listeners in Australia and New Zealand
- Various bug fixes and enhancements
Pandora internet radio 4.1.1
Added on January 31, 2013
- Google Play integration – it’s now easier than ever to subscribe to Pandora One for ad-free listening using your Google Play account
- Bug fixes and improvements
Pandora internet radio 4.1.2
Added on February 5, 2013
- Minor bug fixes