Latest Version: I Can’t Wake Up! Alarm Clock 3.2.1
Updated March 12, 2015
- Minor fixes
Can’t wake up? With this alarm clock you sure will get up on time, thanks to up to eight different Wake Up Tasks which won’t let you turn the alarm off until you finish them!
Mind or body stimulation? Or maybe having to actually leave the bed? How about practising foreign language while we are at it?
This application features options that you would expect from alarm clock, like setting multiple alarms, daily repeating or snooze, plus many more, letting you set it up to your liking in almost every way possible:
- Smooth Wake Up – dimmed screen, volume rising, fully customizable
- Snooze Music – choose music that will play during your snooze
- Awake Test – ever woke up just to turn alarm off and go back to sleep? If you fail Awake Test few minutes after finishing alarm, alarm will be started again!
- many music sources – ringtones, music files (.mp3), playlists, shoutcasts or build-in extra loud noises
- starting chosen application after alarm’s finish
- auto turning off during phone calls
Wake Up Tasks:
- Math – do some math equations
- Memory – find pairs for each coloured tile
- Order – set tiles in correct order
- Repeat – repeat shown click sequence
- Barcode – you have to get out of bed to scan the code placed in bathroom, kitchen or just on your table!
- Rewrite – carefully rewrite randomly generated text
- Shake – shake your phone until you feel awake
- Match– connect word pairs – has build in Capital-Country collection, but you can easily make your own, for example with words in different languages!
You can configure every Method and test it quietly without running the alarm, to set it just the way you like.
Application is available only in english
This free app is ad supported and displays banner and full-screen ads.
Ad-free paid version is available.
Sony Xperia users!
Make sure to add application to ‘Stamina Mode’ white list – without it alarm won’t be able to wake up the device!
Application was tested on a few devices with different Android versions, but errors still can occur. I am working to fix every bug reported, but I am unable to fix errors mentioned only in comments section – please use build-in Logger to report bugs – your help is really appreciated!
Alarm WILL ring after device reboot! However mind, that it won’t work if device is off or if you Force Close this application with any Application Manager or Battery Saver app.
- WAKE_LOCK – let’s alarm start when screen is off
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to load alarms’ information on phone’s boot
- VIBRATE – for vibrations
- READ_PHONE_STATE – to stop alarm during phone calls
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – for writing backup, users’ custom settings and log files
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS – so alarm is able to play on max volume every time
- WRITE_SETTINGS – for displaying information about next alarm on lock screen
- BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN – for option to disable Bluetooth during alarm
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD – needed for hiding lock screen on some devices
- INTERNET – for shoutcasts/web radios and advertisements
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – for advertisements
Older Versions of I Can’t Wake Up! Alarm Clock
I Can’t Wake Up! Alarm Clock 1.5.4
Added on July 20, 2012
- Made ‘on start’ changelog shorter
- Added Logger for improved crashes fixing – in Settings
- Added ‘Awake Test’ – read about it in Settings->Alarm Global Settings
- Fixed alarm’s muting during phone calls
- Few small fixes
- Also two new Wake Up Methods are on their way, stay tuned!
I Can’t Wake Up! Alarm Clock 1.6.1
Added on August 15, 2012
- You can set application to be runned after Alarm is finished, in Alarm’s settings
- Added Reminder Text option, for text to be shown after Alarm is finished
- Added four annoying Loud Noises as Music Source. They can be played real loud
- Added option (in Application Settings) to confirm Alarm’s disabling
- Added Music option for Awake Test
- Added Bedside Clock – press Clock on main screen to show it
- Plus other smaller features and fixes, full list didn’t fit here
I Can’t Wake Up! Alarm Clock 1.7.1
- Update concentrated on fixing reported errors and making finding and fixing of new errors easier and faster.
- If alarms overlap, seconds alarm will be played over first one, instead of being ignored
-Critical error when alarm didn’t start until screen was unlocked on some devices
-Problem with Barcode Method crashing after pressing Home button
-Repeat Method button pressing speed
– Full list available in app
I Can’t Wake Up! Alarm Clock 1.7.3
- Few fixes added
I Can’t Wake Up! Alarm Clock 1.7.4
- Coming with more fixes for errors that popped out after making it possible for alarms to start while other alarm is already playing. Unfortunately that didn’t work as planned on all devices…I hope all will be fine now, I am sorry for any inconvenience.
I Can’t Wake Up! Alarm Clock 1.7.7
Added on October 8, 2012
- Quick fix for alarm’s delay on some devices
I Can’t Wake Up! Alarm Clock 1.9.5
Added on February 20, 2013
- Minor update, mostly fixes and small improvements.
- Backup of alarms and settings to phone’s memory
- User’s texts in Rewrite Method
- It is now possible to back from WUM to alarm’s screen (back button)
- Option to set time format (12 or 24h) in settings
- Option to disable bluetooth during alarm (for headphones etc.)
- Option to not show notification during alarm
- Option to not check alarms on phone boot
- Changed layouts for smaller screens
- Few other fixes
I Can’t Wake Up! Alarm Clock 3.0.3
Added on August 20, 2014
- Fixes for last update bugs
I Can’t Wake Up! Alarm Clock 3.0.4
Added on September 9, 2014
- snooze with range now have default value
- increased number of available barcodes to 10
- phone’s Menu button opens menu (where available)
- Free Snooze bug
- keyguard disabling for Barcode Task
- bigger click area for task icons
- other minor fixes
I Can’t Wake Up! Alarm Clock 3.0.5
Added on September 23, 2014
- snooze length bug
- bugs in backup/restore
- ‘return to alarm by notification’ bug
I Can’t Wake Up! Alarm Clock 3.1.0
Added on October 23, 2014
- Add Alarm dialog – create alarms easier and faster:
- use settings of last alarm
- copy settings of any alarm
- Barcode’s “I can’t find it” – now penalty is tougher and you can completely disable option to skip
- easier Free Snooze – try proximity snooze at Settings->Advanced – just put phone face down to use free snooze
- option to reset each task’s difficulties
- option to delay vibrations in smooth snooze as with volume
- few minor fixes, mostly with Barcodes
I Can’t Wake Up! Alarm Clock 3.2.0
Added on February 24, 2015
- Quit Block – now you can’t escape your alarm without finishing Tasks!
- Group Modify – modify any number of alarms with easily
- option to show reminder/motivational text during alarm
- option for alarm to start during phone call
- simplified ‘add alarm’ dialog
- now on phones with two external memories, both can be browsed
- minor fixes