- 256-color mode
- Setting window title via escape sequences.
- Re-enabled bold & underline text.
- Smoother fling scrolling.
- Less sensitive side-to-side flipping between windows.
- Added Intent Chooser support for "Email To" menu item.
- Improved translations for Russian and Portugese.
Access your Android’s built-in Linux command line shell. Unleash your inner geek!
Want to know more? Check out the wiki:
Android Terminal Emulator is an open source project. Well written patches to fix bugs or add new features are welcome!
- This isn’t a game emulator.
- This won’t help you root your phone or change your phone’s IMIE.
- You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use Linux command line to use this program.
- You may want to install the free “Hacker’s Keyboard IME” to get the most out of this program.
- You may want to install a set of command line utilities like “Busy Box” in order to get the most out of this program.
Write a Review