All-in-One Picture Editor & photo art community
INSTALL PicsArt – where everyone becomes a great artist!
PicsArt is a free, Android-only, full-featured photo editor and art community.
Packed with more features than in many paid apps, PicsArt has rocketed to become the #1 photo app on Android by combining the best of what Photoshop and Instagram have to offer, all wrapped in a amazingly intuitive and easy-to-use
PicsArt’s free, full-featured toolkit includes:
- Camera – enables you to take a picture and apply various effects by enhancing your standard camera.
- Picture Editor – Tons of photo manipulations, masks, collages, frames, borders, stickers, text effects, clipart graphics, callouts, crop, rotate, color adjust and more!
- Magic Effects – awesome artistic photo effects such as a stenciler, cartoonizer, sketcher, Orton, Lomo, vintage, cross process, HDR, fattal, pencil, Holgaart, watercolor, contours, comic, neon, gouache, old paper, pastel, red eye remover, Popart 2, smart blur, face fix, color splash, paper and more!
- Draw – Many drawing effects including: draw, sticker mode, callouts, artistic brushes and text styles! Draw on your Facebook friend’s photos and share your artwork with the World!
- Sharing – quickly share with family and friends in PicsArt social network or by adding photos to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Picasa, Dropbox, Fouresquare, Tumblr, Blogger, WordPress and DeviantArt or send photos by SMS and email.
- Live Wallpaper – enjoy amazingly funny color lines.
To learn more visit http://picsart.comand grab a look at the very best of the PicsArt network.
Supported Languages – English, Japanese, German, Chinese, Polish, Korean, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Armenian
- How do I get custom fonts to work in PicsArt?
Check blog at http://goo.gl/Tjzh2
- I have problem with installing or updating PicsArt
Here are tips how fix install or download problem, read http://picsart.com/help
- Why can’t find “Color Splash” Effect in my phone?
Color Splash is supported starting from Android OS 2.1 and up.
- Where are old masks?
Due to increasing number of mask we put them in categories to see and switch between the categories use + (Plus) button near masks.
If You wish helping translate PicsArt in your preferred language or improve translation follow this link http://px4.me/1zs93
For any questions, problems or wishes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using PicsArt!
- What's new:
- Fixed issue with collage on some phones
- Fixed problems with adding pics on some phones
Leave a comment
Developer: PicsArt Size: 12.0 MB Version: 3.0.8 Update Date: September 26, 2012 Requirement: Varies with device Price: Free MD5 Checksum: 53fadc3ad6fca9429621 Category: Photography QR Code: