Featured File manager & App manager which can explore the phones & computers.
ES File Explorer is a free, featured all-in-one file manager & application manager & task killer & cloud storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3) client & ftp client & samba client which explores the pictures, music, video, document & other files on your phone and your computer.
It allows android users anywhere in the world to manage their resources for free, you can see all your files in one device, so you can access them from anywhere and share them with others, it makes easy to manage, stay connected using your 3G, EDGE or Wi-Fi, and share with friends, upload photos, watch videos.
Over 80 million global downloads!
One of best tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer currently supports 24 languages:
English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian
Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese,
Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Hebrew, Greek, Polish, Vietnamese,
Portuguese (Br), Portuguese (Pt), Slovak, Serbian, Turkish, Czech, Swedish,
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1. Android 1.5/1.6/2.0 users please use ES File Explorer Cupcake version.
* File Manager — Operate files (Multiple select, Copy, Paste, Cut/Move, Create, Delete and Rename, Search/Share/Send, Hide, Shortcut, Bookmark) in the phone and computers
* Application manager — Manage apps (Install, Uninstall, Backup, Shortcuts, Category)
* Compress and Decompress ZIP files, Unpack RAR files, can create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Remote management – You can manage files on your phone from the computer after you enable this settings.
* View Different file formats, photos, docs, videos anywhere, support third party applications such as Document To Go to open document files
* Thumbnails for APK, images, and with an inbuilt image browser
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your Home PC, via WIFI with SMB
* FTP, it’s your FTP and WebDAV client, manage the files on the FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV server as the ones on the sd card
* It supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive (Supported format, refer to http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/live/hh826545#fileformats), Amazon S3, Yandex and more. It’s an enhanced cloud storage client other than the official version. It can save photos and videos and other files to your net drive and share your photos and docs, easily edit docs in your account.
* Bluetooth file browser. You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks, with a one click, pretty simple widget for auto kill, with ignore list to ignore some applications you don’t want to kill. It is an advanced task killer to kill running applications and clean memory (This feature needs ES Task Manager module installed)
* Root explorer feature (enable it from settings). It is the ultimate file management tools for root users. You might access the whole file system and data directories, and change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, email attachments, etc.
* And much more.
We’re working for a best file manager for users of ES, so, do not hesitate to CONTACT ES with your advice, or if you have any issue.
1) Cannot find external devices(Galaxy S3,…)?
:Click favorite button to find your cards.
2) Cannot unhide files
:You can set hidden files in the settings/Hide List
Write a Review