AccuWeather for Android is now available for both smart phones and tablets, including Nexus 10. Update 2.1.8 includes changes for tablets only.
AccuWeather for Android users tell us it is the “best weather app ever”. This app has a “slick user interface,” “tells the truth,” is “AWESOME,” and “vibrant.” THANK YOU AccuWeather for Android users. We are glad you love it as much as we do.
Weatherproof your day for free with these popular features:
- Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
- For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you will see an orange exclamation point displayed within the location’s current and 15-day screens.
- Exclusive Lifestyle Forecasts showing how current conditions affect specific health risks or even your favorite outdoor activities.
- Radar for all of North America and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps™.
- Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
- Social media sharing so you can share your location’s current conditions, hourly, or 15-day forecasts using the social media apps you installed on your phone.
- Customizable color themes.
- Optional home screen widget displays two-day forecast with severe weather warnings, and time clock – enabled through your device’s operating system.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts and customization you expect from AccuWeather:
- Accurate and local forecasts for 2.7 million locations worldwide. Forecasts updated each hour with information for the next 15 days – all in 27 different languages.
- Current weather conditions updated every hour with the very latest humidity percentages, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel® – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather conditions to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
- Status bar on the home screen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
- Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations, with up to 10 saved as Favorites.
- Choice between metric or imperial units, and either a 12-hour or 24-hour time display.
- Available across Android operating systems, including Ice Cream Sandwich and Jellybean.
Download AccuWeather for Android for free and start experiencing the most accurate and local weather forecasts available!
- What's new:
- Added support for tablets including Nexus 10. Existing phone users need not update.
Leave a comment
Developer: Accuweather.com Size: 10 MB Version: 2.1.8 Update Date: December 20, 2012 Requirement: 2.0.1 and up Price: Free MD5 Checksum: 215e90e443e01d2e1e1f Category: Weather QR Code: