Latest Version: One touch expenser 3.1.apk
Updated March 14, 2013
- For 4.0 and above devices.
- Improves upon the UI introduced in version 3.0.
- Beautiful visualization. Compare across months easily with line chart. Pie chart for tags comparison.
- Main page is simpler and cooler.
- Better sliding menu (drawer).
- Improvements to tags page. Now see summary of a tag from the tags page.
- Dynamic summary. It shows only what is available.
What is One touch expenser?
Record your expenses with single touch
Keep forgetting to record your expenses every time? One touch expenser can help you. Simply tap the one touch button to indicate an expense. Or snap a photo about the expense. The app will take care of reminding you to fill the details at the appropriate time.
Modern and simplistic UI – optimized for Android 4 and above
App is highly optimized for Android 4(ICS) and above devices. UI is modern, simple and as per ICS design guidelines. Whether you have a phone or a tablet, UI is optimized to look great for the screen you are holding in your hands.
- One touch expenser has some great features to help you record and manage your money:
- Visualization: Shows data in beautiful charts. Pie charts for expenses breakup, line chart for comparison across months.
- Deep analysis. You know you are spending too much for restaurants. But want to know if you are spending more on pizzas or burgers? One touch expenser can help you with flexible and awesome tagging system.
- Reminders built for bill payments. For phone bills, electricity bills, you will not know the amount before hand. With our custom reminders, you can indicate the amount after you have paid the bill. Also, our reminders are of the type “make it happen”, unless you have paid the bill, you can only postpone the reminder by a couple of days. Reminders will remind again and again till you pay the bill.
- (Optional) Sync between your devices and online – Sync your expenses to cloud(Onetouchexpenser.com) and never loose your expenses data. And also use One touch expenser with multiple Android devices.
Internet permission is required for expenses syncing. You can also use the app without registering
Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets
Anything to say? Join the community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109405276529025577071
Older APK Versions of One touch expenser
We've just added this app in our repo. Unfortunately there's no older version of this app yet. If you're the developer of this app and you want to share the previous versions, please contact us.