Latest Version: AutoContacts 1.1.18.apk
Updated September 23, 2014
- AutoApps compatibility.AutoApps is a new app where you can manage all the joaomgcd Tasker plugins and also get access to pre-made Tasker projects and Alpha AutoApps. Get it in the link above.
- Added achievements: play as you learn to use the app! Try to get them all and check the leaderboards to compare your score with your friends!
What is AutoContacts?
Search for your contacts by name or nickname and get all their info in Tasker so you can call them, text them, get their birthday, their address or whatever else you’d like.
See how to get started with AutoContacts here: http://joaoapps.com/autocontacts/
Also, check out this video to learn the basics on AutoContacts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7GJqsgzy6I
With AutoContacts you can get lots of info on your contacts.
Start by using the Tasker action “Plugin->AutoContacts” and writing a name in the “Name or Nickname” field. Then you can use any of the AutoContacts variables to call, email, sms, or anything else you want to do with the info. You could navigate to a contact’s home address, or open his website on a browser. You could even create a notification when his birthday is near. It’s up to you what you do with your contact’s info!
These are some of the variables you get when you query your contacts:
- %acname – Contact Name
- %acnickname – Contact Nickname
- %acnumber – Contact Phone Number
- %acnumbertype – Contact Phone Number Type (Work, Home, etc)
- %acemail – Contact Email Address
- %acemailtype – Contact Email Address Type (Home Work, etc)
- %acaddress – Contact Physical Address
- %acevent – Contact Birthday, Anniversary or other
- %aceventtype – Type of the event in %acevent
Total time spans can be useful to find out the total number. For instance, you could write “Anniversary was 542 days ago”
- %acdayssinceevent – Total Number of days since the event first happened
- %acmonthssinceevent – Total Number of months since the event first happened
- %acyearssinceevent – Total Number of years since the event first happened
Cummulative time spans can be useful if you want to write stuff like “Birthday happened 12 years, 2 months and 15 days ago”.
- %acdayssinceeventc – Cummulative Number of days since the event first happened
- %acmonthssinceeventc – Cummulative Number of months since the event first happened
- %acyearssinceeventc – Cummulative Number of years since the event first happened
- %acdaystoevent – Total Number of days to the next time this event happens
- %acmonthstoevent – Total Number of months to the next time this event happens
- %acyearstoevent – Total Number of years to the next time this event happens
- %acdaystoeventc – Cummulative Number of days to the next time this event happens
- %acmonthstoeventc – Cummulative Number of months to the next time this event happens
- %acyearstoeventc – Cummulative Number of years to the next time this event happens
- %aceventday – Day of the month this event happens
- %aceventmonth – Month this event happens
- %aceventyear – Year this event happens
- %aceventweekday – Day of the week this event happens
- %aceventweekdayname – Name of the day of the week this event happens
- %aceventweekdayshortname – Short Name of the day of the week this event happens
Free version is limited to 20 contacts. If you want to unlock the full version, you can do so with an in-app purchase or by getting the unlock key here:: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joaomgcd.autocontacts.unlock
Older APK Versions of AutoContacts
We've just added this app in our repo. Unfortunately there's no older version of this app yet. If you're the developer of this app and you want to share the previous versions, please contact us.