Latest Version: Maverick: GPS Navigation 2.4.2.apk
Updated December 30, 2013
- Address/places search.
- Using new Fused Location Provider.
- Support for tracks formats:
- GPX (routes)
- PLT (OziExplorer)
- KML (Google Earth)
- NMEA (Canon 6D, S100, etc)
- Pebble support.
- Segments in tracks.
- Better multi-touch.
- Google Street View.
- NearMap Australia (paid service).
- Use external SD card option in Settings.
What is Maverick: GPS Navigation?
Use offline maps and GPS even without an internet connection. This app is great for hiking, boating, geocaching and other outdoor activities.
- Multiple global and regional online maps, including: Bing, Yandex, Open Street Maps, OSM Cycle, OSM Public Transport, Multimap (UK), OutdoorActive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Cykloatlas, HikeBikeMap (Germany), Open Piste Map, NearMap (Australia) and many other maps.
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
- Share your current or planned position
- You can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
- Navigate easily
- Build-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest.
- Save places you visit
- All waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
- Record tracks with single tap
- Tracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software.
- Upload tracks to GPSies
- Free account is required for uploading.
- Trip Computer
- Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
Only in Pro version:
- Unlimited waypoints and tracks
- Lock compass to bearing
- UTM and OSGB grids
- FourSquare support
We can implement standard Google MapView, but it’s limited – no caching and terrain view. If you need it, please email us or leave a comment.
Older APK Versions of Maverick: GPS Navigation
We've just added this app in our repo. Unfortunately there's no older version of this app yet. If you're the developer of this app and you want to share the previous versions, please contact us.