Latest Version: MailChimp for Android 2.2.1.apk
Updated April 17, 2015
- Bugs Fixed:
- Fixed crash on report details screen.
- Known Issues: Push to Mobile from web app will not push to Android.
What is MailChimp for Android?
With just a few taps, you can manage your lists, add new subscribers, send campaigns, and view your reports. Create a campaign on your desktop, and send it from your Android once your team signs off. MailChimp’s mobile app makes it easy to get your work done from wherever you are.
Manage your lists
Monitor the growth of your list, find subscribers near your current location, filter by group, find out who’s most engaged, and more—all from MailChimp’s mobile app.
Subscribers don’t always request to be added to your list when they’re sitting in front of their computers—sometimes they ask you in real life! Add those email addresses to a MailChimp list directly from your phone. You can also edit subscriber profiles and add notes on the spot.
View all your campaigns in one place, and schedule or send a campaign when it’s ready. Start a campaign back at the office, and quickly send it from your phone when it’s ready to go out. We’ll show you the same checklist you see in the web app, so you can make sure your campaigns are perfect before sending.
You don’t have to be at your desk to check in on your campaigns and see how they’re performing. MailChimp Mobile gives you instant access to all your campaign stats, including revenue reports. Find out where in the world your emails are being opened, who’s tweeting about your newsletter, and how much money your campaigns are generating.
Your whole team can use MailChimp for Android without getting any wires crossed. If you’ve set up multi-user accounts, you can add any account with any permission level to MailChimp’s mobile app.
Older APK Versions of MailChimp for Android
MailChimp for Android 2.1.4 APK Download
Added on February 11, 2015
- Bugs Fixed:
- Resolved crash issues around scheduling and sending.
- Resolved log-in crashed for certain accounts.
- Enabled add, edit, and save for subscribers.
- Resolved issues with adding subscribers to Groups.
- Eliminated crashes due to loading additional subscribers.
- Existing subscriber notes are viewable.
- Deleted lists now removed after refresh.
- Style updates for Android 5.0.
- Known Issues:
- Push to Mobile from web app will not push to Android.
- Users may experience a lag loading lists.