Latest Version: Periodic Table 2016 0.1.6.apk
Updated November 7, 2016
- Fixed a bug with the search string cleaning
- Added language switching settings
- Added Spanish
- New field “number of electrons in each shell”
- Implemented Diagram of the electron shells
- Many other minor changes in the program
What is Periodic Table 2016?
The chemistry falls into to number of the most important sciences and is one of the main school objects. Its studying begins with the Periodic Table – Mendeleyev’s Tables. Interactive approach to a training material is more effective than classical. As in it technologies which became the family for the modern pupils are used.
Periodic Table – is an application for Android OS which at start displays the interface of all periodic table. The table has the long-period form approved by the International union of theoretical and applied chemistry (IUPAC) as the basic.
- When pressing any element information which constantly is replenished is provided.
- To the majority of elements there is an image.
- For more detailed information direct references on Wikipedia for each element are had.
- To find any element it is possible to use searching. The search engine is not choosy to the register or style of writing of inquiry.
It is possible to sort elements by ten categories:
- Shchelochnozemelny metals
- Other nonmetals
- Alkali metals
- The transitional metals
- Noble gases
- The post-transitional metals
Elements of the chosen category will be specified in search results and illuminated in the table on the main screen of the application.
Overview on free the android a market of AndroidApplications.ru: https://androidapplications.ru/programs/4210-tablica-mendeleeva.html
Older APK Versions of Periodic Table 2016
We've just added this app in our repo. Unfortunately there's no older version of this app yet. If you're the developer of this app and you want to share the previous versions, please contact us.