Latest Version: Google Classroom 3.0.012.05.44.apk
Updated January 18, 2017
- Teachers can post work and announcements to individual students in a class
- Teachers receive notifications when students submit late work, and resubmit work
- Teachers can edit the class description and materials in the About tab for each class
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
What is Google Classroom?
Classroom helps teachers save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. It is available to anyone with Google Apps for Education, a free suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Drive and Docs.
Classroom is only available for students and teachers with a school-provided Google Apps for Education account.
Using Google Classroom in school? Get the Android App to use Classroom on the go.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
- Easy to set up – Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
- Saves time – The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
- Improves organization – Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
- Enhances communication – Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
- Affordable and secure – Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.
Older APK Versions of Google Classroom
We've just added this app in our repo. Unfortunately there's no older version of this app yet. If you're the developer of this app and you want to share the previous versions, please contact us.